BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
A faint clap of thunder,
Even if rain comes or not,
I will stay here,
Together with you

And child, you were never a downgrade.
XD thx. I’m sorry tho for you cause in the span of a week, 3 of your MPs are leaving. I should tho be able to vote on some bills if you need some time to get some replacements.

Jocie

10/10 Lawyer ;)
Donator
XD thx. I’m sorry tho for you cause in the span of a week, 3 of your MPs are leaving. I should tho be able to vote on some bills if you need some time to get some replacements.

No youve posted a goodby thread... It wouldnt be right to expect you to keep voting. We have back ups in mind and are about to go through the process. Go do whatever you need to do man. It was fun playing with you.

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
No youve posted a goodby thread... It wouldnt be right to expect you to keep voting. We have back ups in mind and are about to go through the process. Go do whatever you need to do man. It was fun playing with you.
Hey, I’ll be back and that’s a promise, it’s only a couple of months, maybe even just a month but prolly a bit longer

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
Also, if anyone was wondering, the company was named Smokkin that me, Marsh, Dak, and Timmy were gonna start. Lowkey the company idea was a good idea but it was gonna be an insane amount of work to get it off the ground. Just in case anyone was wondering

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Speaker of the Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Speaker of Parliament
nuuuu Black ily man you better come back eventually UwU

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
Welp guys.
It’s time to say my final goodbyes for now, please take care of everything that I started for me please. Love you all. I’ll be back soon

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Matty- Thanks for so much info. You really helped me understand a lot of things and u and Dani were so much fun. Do well my friend

You're welcome, man. I am glad I could provide some answers to your questions, and provide you with some fun moments on BC! I wish the best for you, and hope to see you on the server again. Peace.

GarMen

Veteran Player
Donator
Hey syth it was great Knowing you and listening/know to your crazy storys as a Writer, games as a ripoff Community coordinator, plans and interviews as a Newpapaer owner, ideas for Dino city 2, bad and good shoe names for Prada, hopes and dreams for parilment, plans for BCSL, and wonders of the server as a player and friend.

You have been like a min-Matty. Don't change.

I know that you got a pouruses in life, you are great. I wish you the best of luck wherever your journey will lead you.

P.S. fine, a one second break

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Speaker of the Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Speaker of Parliament
Welp guys.
It’s time to say my final goodbyes for now, please take care of everything that I started for me please. Love you all. I’ll be back soon
This is rly good bye :tears: Whhhyyyyyyyyyy

DakMan

Citizen
Dang I remember when you joined the server. All The times we had the times that you and me had. Hope everything goes well for ya

Status
Not open for further replies.