Answered / Added Double tap Q

_SwedishIsWhoIAm

Citizen
Banned
- Username: Thekool_1
- Suggestion Title: Doulbe Tap Q
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): If you accidently bumped Q and you are near another player, they could accidently pick up the item and they probably wouldn't give it back to you.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): no
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information:

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
So you're suggesting a plugin that forces players to double-tap q when they want to drop something? i can see the need for something like this, but having a good record of deals, or taking pics is good enough lol

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
So you're suggesting a plugin that forces players to double-tap q when they want to drop something? i can see the need for something like this, but having a good record of deals, or taking pics is good enough lol

I mean have you ever dropped an item and lag kept it on the ground until clear lag happened? If this adds lag and is buggy then I wouldn't want it. But if it works well id see it as a great QOL improvement.

Neil

Citizen
Donator
I used to do that all the time. My solution was to go into keyboard settings and make my drop item key something I know I will never hit accidentally.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
I used to do that all the time. My solution was to go into keyboard settings and make my drop item key something I know I will never hit accidentally.
This is a good suggestion.
This proposal also has a need for a new plugin, which you did not link.