yooo we out

Zulf

feelin like a champ
Donator
ayyy welcome to the departure post ladies and gentlemen, thanks for giving me a dope ass 11 months.

As it is currently 6/9, there was honestly no better opportunity to make such a nice post about my experience on this server so far (lmao). That said, my main motive for dipping is that I'll be starting college soon and I've taken it upon myself to do a few summer classes in preparation as well as work on some major-related personal side projects.

I think it's important to note that my departure does not happen in spite of this server; I've made some really great memories and friends here that I'll always keep in touch with. The server's been great to me and there's a reason I stayed as long as I did. It's only been 11 months but it feels like I've been on here forever. I honestly don't remember the person I was when I first joined this server, but I think that's just a sign of how far I've come by learning from all of you.

A few people have probably already noticed that I've gone pretty inactive for the past few weeks, so this post was inevitable. Anyway, I'd hate to make this post lengthy so here's a thank you note to a bunch of special people. I'm still figuring out the will so I'll be on to distribute those things myself, and I won't address that here (at least for now).

Here we go:

Bh: One of my best friends on this server that I'm beyond glad to have made. This guy's dope, probably the chillest mans on here. I remember first getting the PO position and working under him; Bh is super knowledgeable about the laws and takes his job seriously. Also extremely sharp in business and I'm glad I've worked with you so much. Best boss ever and our jokes are the best LMFAOOO (no homo tho). Good luck in the future brodie

Info: Literally my brother, nuff said. Guy's got a cold music taste that I respect and he means business. I honestly got my start with Info by working at Ultima, I'd probably be nowhere close to where I am now without him. Dude cares a lot about his friends and I have massive respect for him. Cheers big man

Sprite/Squatters: Yo this guys the funniest dude on the server hands down LMAOOO, we got similar humor so I find him absolutely hilarious. I also got my start on this server through him with the Troutman war and all, that's where I met a lot of the people I know and it's still the MOST fun I've had on BC to date. Stay gold homie

Tree: Up there in humor with sprite. One of the most down to earth and caring people on BC. Dude I can't remember the amount of times I've laughed listening to you reading derp's books or doing commentary on BCMMA in those cozy ass VCs, the way you talk is gonna get you far someday bro. If I don't see you with your own sitcom or comedy show in 10 years ima be MADDD

Real: Caring, kind, and grounded af but will not hesitate to knock some sense into you when you mess up. This guy's got my highest level of respect and you're gonna go mad far homie. Wish you the best my guy, I'll still give you socks when you need em <3

Kat & Lux: The dream team, you guys are some pretty awesome people and I'm glad to have met you two. Lux is super practical and grounded which I like and Kat is always supportive, quite the perfect match. Good luck in the future you guys.

Codes: How could I forget this guy. Bro honestly I've watched you make it this far to minister and moderator and it's been a hell of a ride. I'll always respect your unbiased views and practicality. You're also funny AS SHIT lmfao. The way you carry yourself is super admirable and you're always well-articulated. Love you to death bro

Ian: Bro this man is FUNNYYYYY. Super chill guy in general, honestly I still remember our days as TGs and it's awesome to see how far you've made it. Great work bro, probably the best staff member and most passionate about his work. There's nothing this guy can't do, I mean he literally made a meme company into the top 5 most successful corporations on the server while also making BCMMA huge along with tpz. You're the GOAT bro

Riley: One of my closest friends. So glad to have met you, you actually make me laugh so much and playing with you is fun af. I'll still rek u in 8 ball, dont get me wrong.
anyway

Slime: AYYY this guys actually pretty cool. We had some fights but I think we're both more mature now, I'll always have someone to talk to about tiktoks or politics and thats pretty awesome. Good luck homie

Corax: Honestly I piss you off a lot but its all just jokes, I swear. You're a super close friend and I'm glad to have met you <3

Derp: Yo ngl but this man is slept on. Hes funny af and yeah he used to be a bit impulsive but he's actually a pretty cool guy. You're awesome bro

Ole:This one's controversial but I worked for Ole in the beginning for his company and the dude is actually super chill. We did a lot of stuff together for his company and honestly he was a dope guy.

I've already made this long enough, but a huge thank you to people like 37, Catch, reaper, johnny, shadowlink, garmen, nap, and all the rest of you for being great people. This server and its community is remarkable and I wish you ALL the best. If I didn't mention you I'm super sorry about that, but know that I do remember all the times we had and I wish you all the best.

And finally, the biggest thank you to these people who are not on bc anymore: William, awhni, Libnah, blitz, Jay, and daniel. xEndeavour was also always nice to me and super supportive and that definitely didn't go unappreciated (I think he actually popularized my 'feelin like a champ' line lmao). You guys are the best and I miss you (even tho i still talk to some of you lmao). I'm still going to be active on discord everyone, so shoot me a msg if you ever wanna talk.

Thanks bros for making this server an amazing experience. I'll remember all of it - from being a TG, to becoming a cop and working with amazing people like reaper and johnny, to fighting for Troutman, to becoming a business secretary, to starting my company, it's all stored in my memories.

Cheers gang, until we meet again. Signing off.

Feelin like a champ,
Zulf

fetchimage

Last edited by a moderator:

bbnohoney

Citizen
Donator
you’re lucky there ain’t a dislike button bro, u gotta say this is a prank. But fr TG days were fun af, gonna miss u being on the server but we still gonna rekt kids on bedwars OwO

Corax

Citizen
Donator
wait what the heck no zulf )): ur gonna make me cry again </3

you're awesome zulf, you piss me off a TON, let me get that straight, but i'm glad to have met you. stay in touch, carl wheezer hehe

awhni

Citizen
no zulu u cant leave ): pls don’t stop msging me and the gang everyday
good luck with college ya habibi ❤️

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
This post hurt to read man, I know your not gonna leave all the discords but there's something about departure posts that hit harder. Even if it's just Minecraft lol. I had a great time working with you on the server and chilling with you just playing.

College is fun man, maintain a good balance of work and life and it will, sadly, go by in a flash.

We will probably both be messaging in a shared discord in 5 mins but keep it real man.

With the most no homo love available
-Info

Edit: Alexa play SAD!

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
We will miss you <3 I'm glad we're past our dumb arguments lmao you're a really cool friend and have a great sense of humor

ShadowLink17

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
ShadowLink17
ShadowLink17
Lawyer
Working under you was an amazing experience and you better keep in touch but I’m gonna miss you Zulfie <3

P.S. im always gonna like your old username more than moneysignzulf smh

Windows_Dog

Microsoft Replay
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
CommunityCoordinator
We will miss you Zulf <3

Riley

Citizen
Donator
ZULF NOOOOOOOOOO
I can't express how much we'll miss you DUDEEEEEE thank you for always being there for me when I needed it, I'll never stop thanking you. STAY ACTIVE IN MY SERVER OR ISTG ILL KILL YOU AND KEEP PLAYING BEDWARS WITH US <3

Last edited: