Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
ShadowLink17
ShadowLink17
Lawyer
- Username: ShadowLink17
- Suggestion Title: New Job: Auto Mechanic
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): So I was in the political discussion and people suggested that players should be able to make their own cars. This will allow for more player dealerships. At the same time, someone said that everyone would make their own car so it wouldn't make sense. My idea is that we make a new job, auto mechanic. These players could make cars (for a considerable amount of money) and open their own car dealerships. Another addition to this job, so players could earn more money, is that they can help fix broken cars. These cars can become broken if they go into water, after a lot of usage, or run into a wall too many times. So basically, it would slow the car down. There could be different problems with the cars, and auto mechanics would need to know whats wrong and how to fix it, kinda like the doctor job.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Yes
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): I'm not really sure how plugins work, so if someone could elaborate, I could try to find one.
- Additional Information: I understand that this is super complicated, but I feel like this would be a great addition. This doesn't have to happen right away or at all because I understand that this process would be super complicated.

Neil

Citizen
Donator
I don't know if there is a plugin that would work for this but if there is I would like to see it on the server.