bye

Corax

Citizen
Donator
hey all! so basically i'm just here to pop in and say goodbye!

I first joined BusinessCraft sometime around June 2018. I had just finished school that week and I was enjoying my vacation lol. I came across BC's name while looking for a new server to just hang out on. I had never found a server like this one. I started out really well, making friends and stuff.

I was apart of BC's community for a good year and a half, i would say :) i became a sop but i really sucked so we don't talk about that here lmao. but, as the 2019-2020 school year came on, i was really just involved a lot, in everything! I had my competitive season coming up, student council work ): , basketball games, and my own personal life. I barely had time to play on BC anymore, so I started drifting away (kind of) until i just stopped playing.

i didn't really want to make this long so i just wanted to say thank you! for being there for me when i needed help, or even just being really nice (: there were so many people i wanted to thank, and you know who you are! there's just a few thank you's that are really important to point out.

kat- i don't know how to begin. you're really just the sweetest person! you were there for me when i needed help, when i had questions, or just to talk. you have a great personality and i hope to keep in touch!

codes- ew cody. i just wanted to say thanks for being such a great friend! sorry but you can't fart me off buildings anymore ((:

hybrid- you. are. the. best. you were there in my lowest points, and you were the someone i could open up to. im sorry that we haven't been in touch, but thank you for everything <3 <3

sorry if you weren't mentioned, i kind of made this fast. i'll be on discord a bit and we can talk over ig if you have me idk. anyways, i really am just poor at this point so the administration team can do whatever with anything i owned

so yeah, bye! <3 <3 hope to keep in touch x

Gettnate

Citizen
Donator
Oof, I just got back and you decide to leave, lol. I enjoyed the times you were on. Hope you enjoy your break and hope to see you soon!

Kat

flower girl
Donator
You’re amazing corax, I’ll miss you a lot, make sure to pop in from time to time to say hi <3 :)

GarMen

Veteran Player
Donator
You were a great person. Thank for being there alot of people. I hope the best for you.