• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
07gCNKxROE-BwtbnPQhpRxXqn_IuhH4qkbrhB1-L9I4TRMtaaTWYgO3nH6vWNk2yvSJQDtA2pyTuTRY_rsCcpmVyyuk2TdsbB6BGUMc_UZsQ09j3XeEZxMAZr5_ExGcnF7REnIHy

This is the official election post for the 17th election.
Click here for more information on the Elections.
This election month (December 2019) there are 7 seats open.
If you want to run for a position in Parliament, you will need to meet these prerequisites:
  • You need to be on the server for at least 2 weeks;
  • You need a playtime of at least 1 day;
  • You must be active in-game, on the forums and discord.
How to run for Parliament
There are two options to run for Parliament: With a campaign thread or without one.

Option 1 (with campaign thread)
Creating a campaign thread is more helpful because it gives the voters an idea of who you are and what you would represent for them. To go with this option, reply to this post with “I, (username), am seeking the position of Member of Parliament and here is my campaign thread: (link to thread)."
The title of the thread should be as such: (Username’s) Election Post (December 2019)
You can write the post any way you choose. Here are some points you might want to include:
  • Your username
  • Your age
  • Your activity on the server
  • When you joined the server
  • Why you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament
  • What kind of laws would you vote for/against
(Reminder: This isn't a format, this is just a suggestion on what you can put in your thread.)

You are free to discuss and answer questions on your campaign either on your own thread, in-game campaign meetings or on discord under #elections.

Option 2 (no campaign thread)
Start off by posting a reply under this post using the format: “I, (username), am seeking the position of Member of Parliament.”. Because you are choosing not to write up a campaign and post a thread you can have discussions and answer the voter’s questions in-game or on discord under #elections.

Election process
December 8th-December 15th
: Anyone who meets the prerequisites to run for a seat can post their running status and/or campaign thread.
December 15th: The option to run is closed.
December 15th-December 20th: Players will have access to a poll on this post that will allow them to vote for up to 7 of the candidates they want to see in Parliament.
December 20th: The results will be announced and the new MPs will be sworn in.

There will also be a Political Debate on the Discord which will be managed by the Department of Public Affairs.

+ What is Parliament? How does the Government work? All answered here. +

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
I, bharatj, am seeking the position of Member of Parliament.

It’s been a good break but I think that after the time off, I am ready to attempt to represent the people once again in Parliament. I will not be making an election thread this time so if you would like to know my stance on certain issues, please refer to previous election posts, or always feel free to tag me or DM me any questions you may have, thank you.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
Election Results
The following people have been elected in to Parliament:
  1. bharatj | 25
  2. Anonymous_063 | 23
  3. VelvetKitty | 19
  4. Kbooth1102 | 18
  5. Jaynormous | 17
  6. Dusty_3 | 17
  7. Codes | 15
All of these players have been granted their new permissions.
Congratulations and welcome to Parliament.