Hiring Food, Delivered

xanthe 58

Citizen
In about a month I will be starting my new company Food, Delivered I will be hiring for the jobs to start out in about a week, Builders, people to make the menu, suppliers and armours (sorry I don’t know how to spell armour-ers). I will also be hiring cooks, people to record orders and deliverers in about two weeks. The way it will work is people order through the chat with their address and order and in batches of five the deliverers, well, deliver them. The pay is negotiable. If any of those jobs interests you send me a list of you’re
-What job you want
-How long you’ve played business craft
-Why you want to work here
-Past jobs
-What you want to be payed
-Other info

What job you want: I would like cook
How long you’ve played business craft: 2 days
Why you want to work here: I really like to cook and have been looking for a good job, I know I am new to the server but I feel like this is a great opportunity
Past jobs: None
What you want to be payed:15-20
Other info : although I am very new I have a high work etic and am very responsible. I will try my best to show up for work and try my hardest to keep our customers satisfied. Even if I don't get the job I would like to thank you for this opportunity!

Kookie

Citizen
What job you want: I would like to make any food/drink related item
How long you’ve played business craft: 1 and a half week (only registered to website today)
Why you want to work here: I want to work here to get a running start
Past jobs: none
What you want to be payed: as much as you can offer
Other info: I might not be online very much but I will try working as hard or long as I can!

Combatrole

Citizen
What job you want: I would like to deliver Food ordered by people or become a cook
How long you´ve played business craft: Actually 1 day but im very experienced because i play on thousands other real life rp Minecraft servers
Past jobs: None
What do you want to be payed: As much you can offer
Other info: Very active, experienced

iRiich

Citizen
-What job you want Cook / waiter/ Delivery / supplier
-Age 15
-Country India
-How long you’ve played business craft 1week
-Why you want to work here I am normally bored in businesscraft with nothing to do and I would like a new challenge and help this business succeed
-Past jobs none
-What you want to be payed as much as you can offer
-Other info active and experienced

-What job you want: Cook / Delivery
-How long you’ve played business craft: 1 week
-Why you want to work here: I kneed to start earning money
-Past jobs: none
-What you want to be payed: i don't know the currency well but don't underpay me
-Other info: im a cool kid

Croldfish

Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Croldfish
Croldfish
EconomySecretary
-What job you want: Cook / Delivery
-Age 16
-Country USA
-How long you’ve played business craft: 2 weeks
-Why you want to work here: Because I want this to be my first kickstart to my roleplay chef career
-Past jobs: Gamewise, A soldier/ border agent in Military Simulator (Roblox) and Minecraftwise, an OP/MOD on my friend's server. (Not open to the public, but one day will be.)
-What you want to be paid: A minimum of 150kr a week, but supplies are covered, and if I work hard enough/be a good employee, a chance to get a raise. Other than that, as much as you can offer.
-Other info: I make memes and if you need help ruining a song using audacity, I gotcha covered.

Croldfish

Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Croldfish
Croldfish
EconomySecretary
I am no longer a chef, so ignore this post.

-What job you want
Delivery Guy
-Country
Armenia
-How long you’ve played business craft
25m
-Why you want to work here
I am new but I have a lot of experience with role-playing
-Past jobs
None
-What you want to be payed
10-15