FINALLY gone (DragonSpice aka oKnives)

Dragon

Citizen
Hello, you probably do not know who I am but I am oKnives, still don't know me? I am/was Dragonspice.

After being on this server for over a year I have learned things, met new friends, started businesses and even lost friends.. I have made this type of post maybe 2 times in the past but today is going to be the real deal. You may have seen that I have been vary inactive over the past few months, this is because BC has been a big part of my life for a LONG TIME it started to get unhealthy how many times I played on this server or dreamed about things I would do on this server. I tried to quit but I always came crawling back, I knew that playing this server so many times was unhealthy but I could not stop. So I decided to leave my role as a PO, being a member of the DOJ was amazing but some people in it made the experience awful. I was in the DOJ for almost a year and I had met so many people in the DOJ but in the end I knew I had to leave. Then I was inactive for a long time I almost forgot about BC, I changed my name and skin and since I left the DOJ there was no way you could know who I was or who I used to be. Only until now I am making my departure official.

Thank you, BlitzBlaze41,Bharatj ,SacredSpice,ReaperEduardo,Olefante, Ferre007_, _GarMen_ and many many more for making my time on BC an amazing time. :)

Also I apologize for anything that I have done in the past. Goodbye all. upload_2019-11-24_13-59-41.png

GarMen

Veteran Player
Donator
I wish the same, Good luck on your journey in life. I will still be there with you for a bit more.

Blitzblaze41

Citizen
Donator
Gl Dragon! I know our friendship is not over, but I want to thank you for all the great memories we had on BC!

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Health Minister
GL in ur life !! no matter what plz keep up and stay straight dont let any1 let u down NO MATTER WHAT !!!

GO Spicy :D

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
I know I’m late and you’re probably not gonna read this but I just wanted to say I enjoyed having you on the server and in the DoJ. Good luck with everything.