ElementPenguin's Election Post (October 2019)

My Campaign:

Hello, fellow members of the BusinessCraft Server, and this is my Campaign thread!

I first joined the amazing BusinessCraft Server four months ago, and I was instantly enamored by it. I've always wanted to find a server of this quality and with this level of economics.

I have about two and a half days of playtime on the BusinessCraft server. This may not seem like much, but it has been spent in very good ways, such as touring new members around as a Tour Guide. Luckily, I am on with most others as I live in the timezone EDT (Eastern United States). During my career on this server, I was originally a Hunter and then became a Tour Guide. I am also a CFO for the Britain International Company headed by Spacemangamer, and I am the Marketing Generalist / Head of Marketing
for Celestial Co, which is headed by AirportH0b0. The only position I have mentioned here that I no longer hold is the Hunter profession.

I am obsessed with mathematics and economics, and that is why I chose positions of CFO and Marketing Generalist / Head of Marketing. This will help me fix economic issues on the server quickly and efficiency if the need arises.

What I Believe In:
  • To fix some problems with the economy on the server, for example how many people have different ideas of how much a kruna is worth.
  • To voice the concerns and interests of the server's citizens.
  • To ensure the safety and security of all citizens, by adding more police officers or judicial workers.
  • To hold the government accountable and responsible for their actions, if citizens are wondering why the action was taken.
  • To help new players have a good start and make money.
Conclusion:

If you have any questions or concerns about my campaign, please feel free to post below and contact me on discord with my username ElementPenguin #7473.

Your feedback is valuable to help me and my campaign.

I wish all of my fellow candidates luck in the upcoming election.

ElementPenguin. Working for Change, Working for You.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 4.00.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 4.00.40 PM.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Johnnyboi12345

Citizen
Donator
Hey element good luck but I should warn you, being both a minister and a parliamentarian (which I was elected to both) a lot of the stuff you believe in you wouldn’t be able to do. I’m not knocking you good luck! But don’t get caught with your pants around your ankles cause you can’t do some of those things

iRealistic

For Real?
Donator
Not to criticize you too much, but it seems that a decent amount of what you want to accomplish, fall into what the Depts/What Cabinet does already.

bbnohoney

Citizen
Donator
This looks horrible in dark mode lmaoooooo. Also I dont think u can do most of those things lmaooooo.

Zulf

feelin like a champ
Donator
@Technofied thank you for the suggestions. They are very valuable to me and my campaign. I have amended my goals, and if you have any more concerns please let me know.
If I may contribute to this discussion,
Tech asked you how you plan on doing all this, he was not suggesting things.
Could we please have answers to his concerns? I'd like to know as well. Tech did not ask you regarding those topics just for you to delete them lol