Hiring Cenvar Job Opportunities

LethalFantocinni

Lethal
Banned
Donator
cenvar-log-png.4059

Hey there! Welcome to the Cenvar Job Opportunities forum. We would be glad to have you on our team, and here's the place to go to find out how! This forum is an extension of the original Cenvar page, to see it click here. Our positions vary from place to place, and we have very few rules here at Cenvar. The job information is located below.

We are currently hiring the following positions. Applications can be submitted through forums or on our exclusive Discord. Any other questions can be sent to LethalFantocinni#4401 through Discord. Here are our current positions. All applications should be answered within one week of posting.

CVS Consultant [OPEN]
A CVS Consultant is not exactly what is sounds like. As a Consultant you will need to restock stores, manage prices, and create chest shops. You will need to be able to count quickly, manage money, and also know the basics on Minecraft. This application does not have an application or interview, just DM LethalFantocinni#4401. Cenvar is currently looking for two CVS Consultants.

Resource Team [OPEN]
As a member of the Resource Team, you will be responsible for gathering resources for the Cenvar Value Service. This position will most likely include trips to the Nether, End, and Overworld (of course). This position will be paid based on the amount of work done. The Resource Team reports directly to the Administrative Director of CVS. Cenvar is currently looking for seven members for this position.

Recruiter [OPEN]

If you can get people to come rushing to the front door, this position is for you. As a Recruiter your job will be to host job fairs, manage applications, and create new positions. The Recruiter is a high level rank, and is obtainable through interview. We are currently hiring one Recruiter.

Administrative Director [CLOSING]
This position is no joke. As an Administrative Director you will be overseeing the CVS departments, making chest shops, and making sure quotas are filled. This position is interview only, and in order to apply contact @LethalFantocinni#4401 on Discord.

Financial Secretary [CLOSED]
If you think you are great at managing money, feel free to apply here. The workload is somewhat high so we recommended you have at least one hour a week to do this work. Any questions about this position can be sent to the CFO, Olefante. This application is set to reopen on October 5th, 2019.

All applications formats are the same for all positions.
[SPOILER="Application Format"

Username:
Discord Username and Tag:
Why do you want to be in this position?
Why should we choose you over other candidates?
Do you have any former experience with this position?
Have you read the job description for this position?

][/SPOILER]

COMING SOON

Last edited:

holybluexx

Citizen
Username: Sid_The_Sloth
Discord Username and #: blueyedxx#0989
Why do you want this position? I truly believe that through a little bit of magic and a sharpened crayon, I can make the best graphic designs for you and your company! Now since I finally have my own personal laptop I can design layouts and send it across your way to get your ideas. On ways to fix it, make it better, or maybe even start over. Criticism is wanted and accepted; if I am given this great opportunity. Thank you.
Why should we choose you over another applicant? Like I said above, I believe that through some magic and input from peers/co-workers, I can design what you need. Mostly when working on a project, like graphic design, I like to start on paper. Transferring over to a laptop is then where all the magic happens, and is where the criticism is definitely needed!
What can you do to improve our team? Improving a team can mean many things. Whether it being a positive attitude, a friendly smile, or just the way I do my work.

is the job opportunitie still open?
if so
id like to join the recource team.
Username: amusablerex
Discord Username and Tag: R3XX#4283
Why do you want to be in this position? i like work and recource gathering and all that stuff.
Why should we choose you over other candidates? i am an very helpfull and very active whatever you throw at me ill do my best to accompalish and very polite.
Do you have any former experience with this position? i do indeed i gather recources for a living
Have you read the job description for this position? yup

mineboy1

Citizen
can i have the position in the cvs consultant
my minecraft username is zedzid
i want to join because i am very quick and counting and i got at managing money
my discord username is Just_me#5941

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
can i have the position in the cvs consultant
my minecraft username is zedzid
i want to join because i am very quick and counting and i got at managing money
my discord username is Just_me#5941
The owner was banned well over a year ago lol

username:hot_dog123

discord name:john124

why I want this job:becuase i have been playing m.c. for a long time and i like survival m.c. and i am realy good at getting resources and i have a lot of fun doing so and will not get bored of it (trust me)

why i think I'm a good candidate:i can gather a decent amount of resources like iron gold wood endstone diamonds etc. (mob loot if needed)

I don't have experience on this server but iv been playing m.c. for 3 years now and i think that an be considered experience
i did read the job description

Zizzymeefle

Citizen
username:hot_dog123

discord name:john124

why I want this job:becuase i have been playing m.c. for a long time and i like survival m.c. and i am realy good at getting resources and i have a lot of fun doing so and will not get bored of it (trust me)

why i think I'm a good candidate:i can gather a decent amount of resources like iron gold wood endstone diamonds etc. (mob loot if needed)

I don't have experience on this server but iv been playing m.c. for 3 years now and i think that an be considered experience
i did read the job description
dude have you not read the stuff above? like the owner was banned well over a year ago lol