Hiring CoCo Quartz Miners

Cyn

Citizen
Looking for 4 people to hire to mine quartz for CoCo on a regular basis.

Each day or two, I (coconutmilk_) will launch the crew of 4 quartz miners into the nether for 30 minutes to mine quartz. CoCo has rented an apartment near spawn for the workers to collect their pickaxes and food and drop off their quartz when they get back. See at the bottom of this thread for directions to the apartment.

CoCo will provide a locker for each quartz miner, and in each locker, 4 enchanted iron pickaxes. These pickaxes are company property, so please return them after mining. We will also provide half a stack of baked potatoes per mining shift. I will pay 70kr per stack of quartz blocks (4 stacks of quartz ore). I will also buy any quartz you currently have off of you for the same price.

CoCo has a community nether portal at wilderness warp 4. Walk straight ahead and you will see the portal to your right; however, many people use this portal, so it is extremely quartz-drained, so we recommend that you use your own or somebody else's portal. That way, you find quartz easily.

You can use your own pickaxes if you'd like, but CoCo is not as fortunate as other companies, so we cannot provide diamond pickaxes like you may see working for other corporations.

Directions to the drop-off apartment:
Go to spawn, and start walking right. Take the second right. You will see a pink building and a gray building. Enter the gray building. See below for a picture of the building:2019-08-16_01.21.02.png
The elevator is to the right of the entrance. Go two floors up, and go right. You will see these signs:2019-08-16_02.04.45.png

This is the drop-off apartment. There are directions to the CoCo nether portal inside the apartment.

Comment below if you are interested. Work will start when 4 people are hired.

Kawaibab

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Mayor of Lexford
Donator
Kawaibab
Kawaibab
Lawyer
I would like to work here.