ElementPenguin's Election Post (August 2019)

Should I change anything about my Campaign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My Campaign:

Hello, fellow members of the BusinessCraft Server, and this is my Campaign thread!

I first joined the amazing BusinessCraft Server two months ago, and I was instantly enamored by it. I've always wanted to find a server of this quality and with this level of economics.

I have about Two and a half days of playtime on the BusinessCraft server. This may not seem like much, but it has been spent in very good ways, such as touring new members around as a Tour Guide. Luckily, I am on with most others as I live in the timezone EDT (Eastern United States). During my career on this server, I was originally a Hunter and then became a Tour Guide. I am also a CFO for the Britain International Company headed by Spacemangamer, and I am the Marketing Generalist / Head of Marketing
for Celestial Co, which is headed by AirportH0b0. The only position I have mentioned here that I no longer hold is the Hunter profession.

I am obsessed with mathematics and economics, and that is why I chose positions of CFO and Marketing Generalist / Head of Marketing. This will help me fix economic issues on the server quickly and efficiency if the need arises.

What I Believe In:
  • To fix the problems with economics on the server.
  • To voice the concerns and interests of the server's citizens.
  • To make the judicial system fairer for those who were hurt.
  • To ensure the safety and security of all citizens.
  • To construct more server infrastructure such as bridges, roads, and airports so that citizens are more connected.
  • To promote a new form of transport, such as a railway or subway.
  • To hold the government accountable and responsible for their actions.
  • To decrease the unemployment rate.
  • To make emeralds and other items worth more than they currently are.
  • To increase the popularity of the server.
  • To help new players have a good start and make money.
Conclusion:

If you have any questions or concerns about my campaign, please feel free to post below and contact me on discord with my username ElementPenguin #7473.

Your feedback is valuable to help me and my campaign.

I wish all of my fellow candidates luck in the upcoming election.

ElementPenguin. Working for Change, Working for You.

Last edited:

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Health Minister
please make emeralds worth something again (12) its too little

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Health Minister
GL ! GL !

Napugi

Citizen
I think you should find a way to make this server a bit more popular as well as helping new and smaller players find more and easier ways to make money! Not only will this help smaller players, but it will also help to make them more repeat users of the server, therefore increasing the fun of the server.

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
Is it just me or is your post much like Kbooths in organization and almost all points he brought up, so did you with just different wording...

I think you should find a way to make this server a bit more popular as well as helping new and smaller players find more and easier ways to make money! Not only will this help smaller players, but it will also help to make them more repeat users of the server, therefore increasing the fun of the server.
Thanks for the feedback!

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
Hey! Some advice, you seem to have a lot of goals, which is good, but you little to no ways of how you would reach those goals in Parliment. Just some food for thought, good luck!