Lawsuit: Adjourned Rommelian1 vs. Spacemangamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rommelian1

Citizen
I was not on the server for a while. When I came back today, August 6. 2019, I found that my house in wilderness 1 had been destroyed. The coordinates of my former house are [XYZ: -2238, 63, -2310] As you can see if you go to the coordinates there is a large arena type build. Also you may see wooden planks and stairs where I always went fishing. I am not able to fishing with my mending enchanted fishing rod because it was stolen or destroyed by the construction of the arena thing. Therefore I blame Spacemangamer for the misplaced or stolen item. Along with my bed I worked diligently for. Also all of my product from fishing is in the same position as my fishing rod. I found that Spacemangamer set up a shop in the arena which has destroyed my fishing hut.

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Justice
Department of Justice
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister

Last edited:

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Justice
Department of Justice
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister
its not regioned its ur fault and ur items are in vault ... dont blame me if u didnt region

Rommelian1

Citizen
You can't just go and destroy someone's fishing hut with out telling them you dinggle berry. You could've at least found out who I was and messaged me. You also couldv'e built your thing somewhere else or moved it back a few blocks.

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Justice
Department of Justice
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister
yea i am, also i saw that its owned by u, saw your inactive and i dont know what to do anymore i did /cinfo clicked ur items and it told me ur name

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Justice
Department of Justice
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister
and spacemangamer not gaymer

ferre007_

Citizen
Hello there! Since both of you already have given your sides of the story I have already come to a conclusion.

The Defendant @the_slayer1999 has regioned wildland and that land included the Plaintiffs fishing hut which was not regioned at the time. That means the Defendant had the right to remove the fishing hut because it was located within his wilderness region.

And also as the Defendant stated the Plaintiff @Rommelian1 can ask a moderator to get his stuff from the vault.

With that said I hereby Adjourn this court

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge ferre007_

Status
Not open for further replies.