Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister
- Username: the_slayer1999

- Suggestion Title: Vehicle & Furniture Mod

- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): I believe online servers can install mods that are for free or payed if there is, so i think BC would be cooler with A furniture Mod E.G: MRCrayFish Mods And Vehicle Mods by MrCrayFish Or Different Mod that have different car brands 2nd youtube video link is the best vehicle mod i can find and it would be really cool to have it in BC

***IF you wonder what will happen to the cars well, you can buy them off players for their original price like black car for 2000 blue car for 5500***

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): yes

- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): MRCrayFish's Mod Website: https://mrcrayfish.com/mods
Vehicle Mod YT Video:
Vehicle Mod YT Video:
(i think this is way cooler)

- Additional Information: Have a nice day <3 and that would be rlly cool if you add these mods

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
I and others probably ain't gonna be willing to download a mod just to play on this server

germanpuff

Citizen
i don't want to download mods, forge runs like crap on my pc for some reason even though i get 100 fps + on mc with highest quality shaders

Kat

flower girl
Donator
We will not be adding this feature because it is too much of a hassle but thank you for your suggestion.