Event Ladder PvP

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
Name: Ladder PvP
Date: July 20th (Saturday)
Time: 8:00pm EST

Description: Teams consisting of two players will fight in an arena with nothing but ladders to climb up to reach the top of the arena. Each team will be given a stone sword and their own color leather armor. If your team member dies, that member will be automatically disqualified. First team to get to the top of the arena wins.

Rules for the Event: Your inventory must be empty. No weapons or armor other than the ones provided. Donator and government job perks are not allowed. BusinessCraft’s rules apply.

Prizes: First place: k2000 for each team member. Second place: k1000 for each team member. Third place: k500 for each team member.
Additional Info: If you are planning on attending, please comment below and state the name of your team member and what color you want to be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
So to win a round, you don’t have to reach the top of the tower-ladder thing. You can just kill someone on the other team and win?

Libnah

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Donator
So to win a round, you don’t have to reach the top of the tower-ladder thing. You can just kill someone on the other team and win?
You still need to reach the top no matter what.

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
If one of your team members die, your team is automatically disqualified.
I don't get this, why have it team based then? Let's put this scenario in place: a team consists of the best PvP player in the match and another random. The random starts lagging too much mid-fight, then dies. The better player is disqualified unfairly.

Why not just disqualify the dead player from re-entering the event instead of disqualifying the whole team?

Libnah

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Donator
I don't get this, why have it team based then? Let's put this scenario in place: a team consists of the best PvP player in the match and another random. The random starts lagging too much mid-fight, then dies. The better player is disqualified unfairly.

Why not just disqualify the dead player from re-entering the event instead of disqualifying the whole team?
It’s suppose to be a team effort to reach the top together. However, I’ll change that rule.