Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Health Minister
- Username: the_slayer1999

- Suggestion Title: Editing on Buses

- Elaborate: i like the fact that koal added buses, but you can make the server realistic, you can remove /warp BUT make a menu for buses so people click the menu and click wherever they want to go instead of wasting minutes roaming around town. So when he/she click the location he/she doesn't teleport to it immediately, but he/she travel several stations in the bus to arrive there, THE BUSES WILL WORK THE SAME EXCEPT he/she has to click once to where he/she want to go

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin No

- If you answered (Yes on the previous question leave a link If not leave it a blank):

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Health Minister
no its free as ik you can use createyourownmenus i think its for free, and make menus

Kairuchii

Moderator x Constructor
Donator
hmmm..
In my own opinion, having the sstations are already good since that is what busses work in real life right?
there is this ''route map'' that they follow. Same thing here at my country they have a route map to follow.

It is more realistic if there is a route map than just a bus that goes anywhere
It is a bus not a taxi nor an uber

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
Here's a modified idea to that Kairuchii and Slayer. You open up a menu, pick a stop, and teleport to the other stops in between to simulate the driver going to all the other stops, but you don't have to get off until the stop you picked. It will cost the same amount as the number of stops from spawn it will take to get there. (I.e 1kr for airport and 2kr for the hospital, etc.)

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
For instance, if I wanted to go to the hospital, I would click that stop in the menu, pay 2 krunas, still be teleported to University stop for about 3 seconds, then be teleported to the hospital stop and let off there

Luxaholic

Owner
Staff member
Owner
For instance, if I wanted to go to the hospital, I would click that stop in the menu, pay 2 krunas, still be teleported to University stop for about 3 seconds, then be teleported to the hospital stop and let off there
this would take longer than just clicking the buttons at every stop. Honestly its not that hard to use the buses, I don't think the system needs to change.
People need to learn to not have instant gratification for everything in life.