Lumens Credit Union

Luxaholic

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Lumens Credit Union
Welcome to Lumens Credit Union,
We are a Credit Union (not a bank) dedicated to giving players the best interest rates on loans and deposits to safely and effectively grow your business or wealth. Our rates are fair and we will do our best to provide the community with much needed economic growth.

- Loan rates are 5.00% per real life week (standard loan)
- Deposit rates are 0.6% per real life week (standard deposit)
- We can provide max loans of k15,000 at the moment with an expected increase if we get more deposits
- Deposit interest rates are progressive, a deposit of 5000 or less will have a 0.6% interest and deposits of 5000-10000 will have 0.85% interest. 10000+ will have 1.10% interest. Maximum total deposit per player is k20,000
- Loans will have 3.00% interest rates per week if the borrower provides adequate collateral and holds the collateral until repayment of the loan. If a borrower does not provide collateral the interest rate will be 5.00% per week and the borrower will have 1 month to repay the loan, interest is applied 1 week from the start of the loan.
- Interest rates will be compounded weekly, meaning a k1000 deposit will receive k1006.00 at the end of week 1, k1012.04 at the end of week 2, k1018.11 at the end of week 3, etc.
- You will need to apply for a membership here, you may apply with loan or deposit slips or just a general application if you don't wish to deposit or take a loan at this time.
- You must have 18 hours of playtime to request a loan

NEW!
LCU Intro Loan: Receive only 2% interest on your first loan with collateral OR 4% without collateral

If you own and operate an active business or your primary residence is in Ocean City, we offer 0.2% higher interest rates on deposits OR 0.5% lower interest rates on loans. Terms and conditions apply, LCU reserves the right to deny offer to any individual.

Lease-to-own offer: Receive the standard collateral loan rate of 3% if LCU owns a property you are purchasing for the life of the loan.

Benefits for depositors that refer customers to LCU:
- 0.2% increase in interest for the week with referral of a loan in the amount of k5,000 and less than k10,000
- 0.5% increase in interest for the week with referral of a loan in the amount of k10,000 or more

Depositors may only refer a maximum of 4 customers per month or 1 per week. In the event a depositor would like to refer multiple customers in one week, the interest rate will increase by the respective rate for each week that month up to 4 customers. Rates still apply to each individual customer referred. We reserve the right to refuse a customer, in the event a customer is refused service you will not receive benefits from said customer. Limited time offer.
Benefits for Debtors that refer customers to LCU:
- receive 1.00% interest off your loan for each referred loan in the amount of k5,000 and less than k10,000
- receive 2% interest off your loan for each referred loan in the amount of k10,000 or more
Debtors may only refer a maximum of 2 customers during the life of their loan. This offer not valid in combination with any other offers including LCU intro loan. We reserve the right to refuse a customer, in the event a customer is refused service you will not receive benefits from said customer. Limited time offer.

Deposit:
Amount:
In game Name:
Server Playtime:
Discord:
Do you agree to the below terms
:

By submitting this deposit note you hereby agree to:
An interest rate of no more than 0.60% per week on a deposit of less than or equal to 5,000.00 krunas, or no more than 0.85% per week on a deposit of greater than 5,000.00 krunas but less than or equal to 10,000.00 krunas, or no more than 1.10% per week on a deposit of greater than 10,000.00 krunas. You also agree to relinquish ownership of this deposit should you be inactive on the server for at least 3 full months (91 days). Interest will only be included in a withdrawal after the amount has surpassed at least 1 full week, partial interest will not be included between compounding periods. Interest rates are compounded on a weekly basis beginning on every Monday. If at any point you are banned for more than 1 day, we reserve the right to return your deposit, including interest accrued up to that point, until you are unbanned. Terms may change. We also reserve the right to deny service to anyone we deem a risk to ourselves or our community.

Loan Request:

Amount:
Reason for loan:
In game Name:
Server Playtime:
Discord:
Collateral: (list plots, cars, houses, items, etc and their worth)
Do you agree to the below terms:

By submitting this Loan request, should it be accepted you hereby agree to:
Legally repay any debt owed to Lumens Credit Union including interest. An interest rate of no less than 3.00% per week on a loan less than or equal to 10,000.00 krunas if and only if adequate collateral is provided to Lumens Credit Union. An interest rate of no less than 5.00% per week on a loan of less than or equal to 10,000.00 krunas if not enough or no collateral is provided to Lumens Credit Union. Interest will begin compounding 1 week from the day the loan is given. You legally agree to repay any debts including interest to Lumens Credit Union within a time frame agreed upon between both the lender and borrower (1 month from the date the loan is given if the borrower does not notify the lender of any different). If the borrower does not notify LCU of a time frame to repay the loan and requests an extension, a k50 service charge will be applied per every week added to the time frame. You also legally agree to release ownership of any and all collateral totaling up to 75% of the amount borrowed minus interest accrued after sale of said collateral provided to Luxaholic (owner of Lumens Credit Union) should the borrowed amount not be repaid to the lender within the agreed upon time period (1 month from the date the loan is given if the borrower does not notify the lender of any different). Should a debt be repaid before the end of a week (between compounding periods) the debt including interest of the closest compounding period will apply (if a debt is repaid on a friday the future rate that would be applied on the coming monday would apply).
Terms may change.

Both of these requests will also be available in game.
note: please do not pay Luxaholic unless I am online, any deposits made while I am offline that I can not account for will not be my responsibility.

Last edited:

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Deposit Note:

Amount: K25,000.00
In game Name: Matty707
Server Join date: February 2017
Residency: (assuming IG) Capitol City; Suburbs
Discord: Matty707#9326
Do you agree to the below terms: Yes, I Matty707 agree to the terms and conditions.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
Loan Request:
Amount: K10000
Reason for loan: Build a Company HQ for MineINC
In game Name: DerpGaming20_YT
Server Join date: 1 Year Ago
Residency:
Discord:DerpGaming20|YT#6516
Collateral: (list plots, cars, houses, items, etc and their worth) N/A
Do you agree to the below terms: Yes

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
Deposit Note
Amount:5,883.22
In game Name: Endeav0r
Server Join date: 3 months ago
Discord: RedFrost1010#3835
Do you agree to the below terms: yes I agree to the terms.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
Deposit Note:
Amount: k5,001
In game Name: _litenerd
Server Join date: Early August
Discord: @natedawg [meta]#8737
Do you agree to the below terms: Indeed

Javelin

Citizen
Deposit Note:
Amount: 886.62
In game Name:POPunicorn113
Server Join date:11-18-18
Discord:Javelin#3465
Do you agree to the below terms:yes

please /msg me the next time your online

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
Amount: 7,000
Reason for loan: helping me get a plot for a resort I want to build in OCC, and to help build the resort.
In game Name: SlimeEmperor
Server Playtime: My /playtime got messed up a long time ago and isn't accurate, so I don't know
Discord: huggable#2529
Collateral: (list plots, cars, houses, items, etc and their worth) 1 white car, the plot I purchase with the money will also serve as collateral
Do you agree to the below terms: yes.

TuxCat7

Citizen
Donator
JabberJaws7
JabberJaws7
Tier1
Amount: 4500
Reason for loan: Plot and to pay someone for building the my apt building
In game Name:KittyOnYaBlock
Server Playtime:4 days and 13 hrs
Discord: TheGamerNextDoor
Collateral: (list plots, cars, houses, items, etc and their worth) A black bike and Alcohol 1 plot
Do you agree to the below terms: Yes i do

zaetoven

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Amount:10000
Reason for loan: to buy some more land
In game Name: zaetoven
Server Playtime: 5 days
Discord:zaetoven#2666
Collateral: (list plots, cars, houses, items, etc and their worth) my yellow car 4,500 house 5000
Do you agree to the below terms: yes

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
Amount: 10000kr
Reason for loan: To purchase land for and begin construction on a new building
Server Playtime: 6d6h
Discord:DerpGaming20|YT#6516
Collateral: (list plots, cars, houses, items, etc and their worth) bc-007; sellback is 3600kr, has a large apartment building.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
Amount: 5000kr
Reason for loan: Building purchase
Server Playtime: 9d3h
Discord: DerpGaming20_YT#6516
Collateral: (list plots, cars, houses, items, etc and their worth) BC-007; 3600kr sellback, has a large apartment building also a black car

Last edited:

Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
Deposit:
Amount: 25,000 Krunas
In game Name: Krix
Server Playtime: 19 days &19 hours
Discord: Krix#0587
Do you agree to the below terms: Yes I agree to the terms below

Amount: K 19,000
Reason for loan: To claim land in the wilderness and start a public mob farm business
In game Name: ZombiePro2004
Server Playtime: Well I joined 2 moths ago and I play about every day almost
Discord: ZombiePro2004
Collateral: (list plots, cars, houses, items, etc and their worth) I do not have anything like that
Do you agree to the below terms: yes I do

wdeerman

Citizen
Donator
Deposit Note:
Amount: 25,000
In game Name: wdeerman
Server Playtime: 6 days
Discord: hwalkerh14#8575

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
Amount:12000kr
Reason for loan: to fund the building and setup of a go-kart business
Server Playtime:11days 5hr
Discord:DerpGaming20#6516
Collateral: (list plots, cars, houses, items, etc and their worth) bc-007(4000kr land value, large building, right by hospital) and my purple car (3500kr)

Gordias

Citizen
Amount: 2000
Reason for loan: Company HQ
In game Name: Gordias
Server Playtime: 1d 3h
Discord: Gordias#5520
Collateral: None

Gordias

Citizen