Hiring GardenCorp

Hi, this is Goodbye_Parrot from my company GardenCorp. I would like to say before I start that this company hires active players as I need the work that I am paying for to be done. With meeting these standards employees will be paid depending on their job. GardenCorp specializes in farming crops, and collecting and replanting trees. I am also expanding the company into mining. Right now GardenCorp is hiring miners. The pay for these miners will be about k10 per 15 minutes with major bonuses at the end of the week that depends on the amount of ores collected (cobblestone and gravel will be for the miners to keep). Right now we are hiring no more wood collectors and farmers as we have enough at the moment. I would like to add that I do not have one unhappy employee that I am aware of. I try to make everyone happy and that is why I try to discuss very often with each employee what I can do to help them. Message me in game if you would like to be considered for one of the jobs available. I am most available after 4:30 EST on the weekdays and most of the day on the weekends. Or contact me on discord @Mike123.

Last edited:

Technofied

Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3
Please elaborate more on your company, you’ll need to at least have a description meeting OR exceeding the amount of words in this application.

You have three (3) days from this message to edit your post. Additional time
will not be given due to lack of cooperation.

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
Please elaborate more on your company, you’ll need to at least have a description meeting OR exceeding the amount of words in this application.

You have three (3) days from this message to edit your post. Additional time
will not be given due to lack of cooperation.

Yikes, so passive aggressive.