Rescinded Designer Shop Rules

Libnah

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Donator
In a vote of 5:1, Parliament has resolved that:

Designers are not allowed to buy materials for a non-Designer from the Designer Shop located in the mall. The purpose of the Designer Shop is for client's projects strictly. If a Designer gets caught breaking this law, they will be fined.

Link to the bill can be found by clicking here.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
So we can't purchase materials and resell them to players? (Just asking for clarification. I am a designer and do not want to be caught doing something like this)

Libnah

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Donator
So we can't purchase materials and resell them to players? (Just asking for clarification. I am a designer and do not want to be caught doing something like this)
No, Designers are not allowed to resell anymore. The Designer shop is meant for Designers to have easy access to materials to build for client's projects.

LethalFantocinni

Lethal
Banned
Donator
I highly disagree with this idea. Even though it has been already passed, Designers should still be able to profit off of there company, even a little bit.

LethalFantocinni

Lethal
Banned
Donator
Yes, but why not make some money off of selling materials to the community? It makes it easier on the community to buy from designers that buy from the designer shop.

Technofied

Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3
But what if you make items such as bricks and resell them? Also, people could just say they made the bricks when they actually brought it. How will you prevent that?