Answered / Added taxi driver remake

zaetoven

Citizen
Banned
Donator
OK I feel like by now we need to do something about the taxi driver job because no one is one and everyone else just drives people around so me and my friends came up with some really cool ideas that could make this job great and business craft even better. first we though there should be buses in the game that only taxi drives can drive and go bus stop to bus stop picking up people another thought was subways this idea would be amazing if it would be possible this would add train stations huge trains with caring carts and a added job to the taxi driver this would completely make the taxi driver job more useful hella fun and hella cool its a huge change but I think it would be amazing to have on the best server business craft

Kat

flower girl
Donator
I don’t think taxi drivers should be the only ones allowed to drive. Perhaps a restriction then that you are not allowed to charge unless you are a taxi driver which can be something brought to parliament. But we can get the Minister of Commerce and Education to weigh in on this @ferre007_

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
I don’t think taxi drivers should be the only ones allowed to drive. Perhaps a restriction then that you are not allowed to charge unless you are a taxi driver which can be something brought to parliament. But we can get the Minister of Commerce and Education to weigh in on this @ferre007_
I believe he was talking about only being able to drive the buses.

Aside from this, I think that this could be an excellent idea, especially considering the new warp prices to places.

Blitzblaze41

Citizen
Donator
I think this is a great idea! I’m sure there will be little things that have to be changed but hopefully it will work out.

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
I do not see why we really need buses but I really like the idea and if you want to get somewhere you can walk there, sprint anyway you can actually get there and if you do not know the location you can use the Dyn map to know where the location is, However maybe a bus can be added to take time to warp to an area and a subway station to go to another city. For the Taxi job, I honestly see it as kinda unneeded and someone can basically make an uber version of a company in Business craft. And in the game, there is already there is a type of buses which is just /warp maybe you teleport into a bus kinda thing and of course, it would take time to travel and also subways would be like planes where it takes time but it would be cheap.

zaetoven

Citizen
Banned
Donator
one thing that would be cool as a bus stop would be that there are many bus stops around the map and maybe not even adding buses how about just going to a bus stop and then u can pay to teleport to another bus stop maybe even having a cut seen like the air plane :3

RedFr0st

Donator
one thing that would be cool as a bus stop would be that there are many bus stops around the map and maybe not even adding buses how about just going to a bus stop and then u can pay to teleport to another bus stop maybe even having a cut seen like the air plane :3
Yeah that makes more sense but I would assume that airplane would be faster but cost more while the bus stop would cost less but take more time compared to the airplane

RedFr0st

Donator
only in cities, coulda been more clear
Wouldn't it be better if the bus would go to the other cities for more transportation for if this is accepted you can A) take a plane that cost k60 or however it is B) take the bus which I would assume be like k20 or something or C) you can drive yourself.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Wouldn't it be better if the bus would go to the other cities for more transportation for if this is accepted you can A) take a plane that cost k60 or however it is B) take the bus which I would assume be like k20 or something or C) you can drive yourself.
You could also make the bus ride maybe take 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.

zaetoven

Citizen
Banned
Donator
yah I feel like busses would be cool bc instead of a air port there would be buss stops on the roads in cities or just even some high ways maybe u could even be in the buss while your going to that spot

RedFr0st

Donator
yah I feel like busses would be cool bc instead of a air port there would be buss stops on the roads in cities or just even some high ways maybe u could even be in the buss while your going to that spot
I mean wouldn't it be better if the buses went to towns as well for it would be much easier for people to travel to cities and towns.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
We'll be adding buses and trains eventually.
As for the Taxi Driver job, it's currently in the works of being transferred from a job to a license.