Event Holiday Blowout!

Holiday Blowout!
Day 1: Christmas Movie Night
Join us on rabb.it for a Christmas themed movie night! We will be watching either (players vote choice) The Nightmare before Christmas, Santa Buddies, The Grinch (2000), or if you have a Christmas movie you’d like to suggest feel free to contact an EP!
Date: December 21, 2018 5 P.M EST

Day 2: Christmas Short Story
Write your own Christmas themed story (yes you can get a head start) and submit it to an EP! The most creative story wins 500 krunas!
Date: December 22, 2018 11:59 P.M EST

Day 3: Christmas Tree Decorating Contest!
Players must grow and decorate a Christmas Tree, winners tree will get put in the spawn lobby.
Due date: December 23, 2018 11:59 P.M EST

Day 4: Christmas skin decorating contest
(Yes you are allowed to start ahead of time)
Design a Christmas skin then send it to an EP! All designs must be original, stolen or recolored skins are not acceptable in any way shape or form, cheaters will be caught. Things you can add: an ugly Christmas sweater, a Santa hat, elf ears, etc, get creative!
Date: December 24, 2018 11:59 P.M EST

Day 5: Present hunt
Players will gather in the park and search for presents (heads that look like presents) that are all different colors. Each color represents a different prize.
Date: December 26, 2018 2 P.M EST

Day 6: White Elephant Gift Exchange
The day before the one with white elephant as the special thing to do, everyone who wants to participate signs up, and then get 100 krunas to spend on a gift, whether it be thoughtful or a troll. Then, everyone gets a chest placed by a mod (or an EP if allowed) and they put their item(s) in it. Then, the day of white elephant, everyone who bought or created a gift gets to participate. Every player will get a paper with a number on it. Then an EP chooses a number at random. Whoever had that number on their piece of paper gets to choose a chest. The next person who is called can either steal it or pick a new chest. When you open the chest and see the items, you have to say what you got in chat so the next person can decide if they want to steal it. The same item(s) from a chest can only be stolen up to two times.
Date: December 27, 2018 4 P.M EST

Day 7: Christmas Themed Drop Party!
Pretty self explanatory.
Date: December 28, 2018 5 P.M EST

Day 8: Firework Finale
And to wrap up the whole event with a bow on top, we’ll have a firework show at spawn for five minutes. (If players would like we can start up another movie after the show.)
Date: December 29, 2018 2 P.M EST​

Special thanks to 13FluffyBunny and Cold_Dreamz for helping me <3

Last edited:

siaujeke

Citizen
Where would you go for the christmas tree contest?
Are you allowed to alter the shape of your tree with mare leaves in said contest?
What's an EB?
Sorry about all the questions, I should probably know, but I haven't been on much...

Where would you go for the christmas tree contest?
Are you allowed to alter the shape of your tree with mare leaves in said contest?
What's an EB?
Sorry about all the questions, I should probably know, but I haven't been on much...
It's fine! :)

1. You can plant it on your plot if you'd like!

2. Yep!

3. I think you mean EP, if so then that stands for Event Planner.

Hope this clears things up :)