Hiring Shark Mining Company : Fair pay for fair work!

Kovos_Datch

Citizen
Who knew digging down was the road to the high life? Well those of the Shark Mining Company will tell you hard work leads to riches! With a base pay of 22 Krunas and an opportunity for raises, why wouldn't you work for MrSharkie_51's company? On top of his pay, MrSharkie_51 also buys ingots and minerals from his employees for fair prices. So grab your pickaxes and shovels and dig down to start living it up!

For more information message MrSharkie_51 in game or on discord!

Last edited:

xanthe 58

Citizen
Who knew digging down was the road to the high life? Well those of the Shark Mining Company will tell you hard work leads to riches! With a base pay of 22 Krunas and an opportunity for raises, why wouldn't you work for MrSharkie_51's company? On top of his pay, MrSharkie_51 also buys ingots and minerals from his employees for fair prices. So grab your pickaxes and shovels and dig down to start living it up!

For more information message MrSharkie_51 in game or on discord![/QUOTE
Is there any requirements for this job if not I will apply but I can’t be sure

jayden

Citizen

For more information message MrSharkie_51 in game or on discord!
I'd love to work for you! I will bring, kindess, loyalty, determination, and cooperation to the company.

Joanna4

Citizen
I would turn the workplace into a haven with my kindness and high spirits. If you hired me as a minor, for not a moment of time would you ever question your decision of hiring me if you hired me. My passion is unmatched and perseverance to be jealous of. Your company would soar to the moon with me on board.
You can contact me with discord: Joanna4#3198
My Minecraft username is Joanna4

Kat

flower girl
Donator
I'd love to work for you! I will bring, kindess, loyalty, determination, and cooperation to the company.

I would turn the workplace into a haven with my kindness and high spirits. If you hired me as a minor, for not a moment of time would you ever question your decision of hiring me if you hired me. My passion is unmatched and perseverance to be jealous of. Your company would soar to the moon with me on board.
You can contact me with discord: Joanna4#3198
My Minecraft username is Joanna4
Hey guys this player isn’t active anymore