Rescinded City rule boards

Hello_Miner

Citizen
Banned
- Title: City rule boards

- Type of motion (Edit/Removal/Creation): Creation

- Elaboration & Reasoning: At the moment it is very hard for people to know what to build and what not to build, and at the moment it is what each individual thinks looks good for example when Property Inspectors are reporting buildings, E.G I might report Koal because I think his building looks ugly, however Koal might think it looks nice.

What I am proposing is a mandatory set rule board for each government city ( Optional for privately owned towns ), explaining what materials you are not allowed use ( E.G Cobblestone, Netherrack etc ), height limit on buildings perhaps, what you are allowed build in an area ( E.G Only Commercial buildings in Downtown areas, only residential ones in suburb areas ), inactivity rules, the time limit in which you must start work on your plot etc.

Once each city has created a rule board, a staff member not on the city council will then lock each sign on the rule board so that the city council cannot just randomly change the rule board whenever they want.

Each city will have their rule board in both physical form in their cities, and on their respective forum pages.

- Other Information:
2018-08-03_13.19.28.png
An example of an existing rule board in the newly founded town of Sacred Hills.

Please leave any feedback / suggestions below!

Many thanks,

Hello_Miner

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
I agree with your bill on all parts but one. The limiting of specific blocks being used seems unnecessary because blocks like cobblestone can be used and not look horrible in building's if they are used tastefully.

Hello_Miner

Citizen
Banned
I agree with your bill on all parts but one. The limiting of specific blocks being used seems unnecessary because blocks like cobblestone can be used and not look horrible in building's if they are used tastefully.

Nono the rules I stated would not be mandatory, just examples. Each cities respective staff would decide their own rules.