Hiring RMH STORES ( We're back!! )

Hello_Miner

Citizen
Banned
Hey all,

I have decided to come back to the server, with new ideas and as some of you may have noticed, a new username!

Some of you may know me as GamingFive, however I am now known as Hello_Miner.

With the return of myself comes the return of RMH Stores as well! ( Exciting ! )

What is RMH Stores?

RMH Stores is a business located in the mall and in Covington City ( More info below ) aimed at providing our customers with a cheapest price guarantee. Our prices and stock are simply the best!

Where can I find a store?

Currently we have two store locations, however we are constantly looking to expand the business with new stores etc.

Our Mall store is located:
  1. Do /warp and select the mall
  2. Enter the mall and take a right
  3. Our store is the first on your right!
Our Covington Store is located:

1. When coming into the city from the motorway:
  2. Take a right
  3. We are literally just on your left in a building covered by Oak Wood Slabs on the outside!
OR
  1. It is building opposite Airport
  2. Around the corner of the building ( South side if looking at it on Dynmap ).

What are your prices?

Our prices are as follows:

Mall Store:

64 Cobblestone : 5 Krunas
64 Dirt : 5 Krunas
16 Iron Ingots : 75 Krunas
16 Gold Ingots : 120 Krunas
64 Coal : 20 Krunas
64 Redstone : 15 Krunas
64 Lapis Lazuli : 75 Krunas
64 Wheat : 15 Krunas
32 Melon Pieces : 15 Krunas
64 Wheat Seeds : 3 Krunas
64 Beetroot : 12 Krunas
64 Beetroot Seeds : 10 Krunas
1 Diamond : 40 Krunas

Special Offers!

Power IV Book : 300 Krunas
Efficiency IV, Silk Touch Diamond Shovel : 1200 Krunas

Covington Store:

64 Coal : 20 Krunas
1 Diamond : 40 Krunas
64 Wheat Seeds : 3 Krunas
32 Melon Pieces : 15 Krunas
1 Pumpkin : 0.5 Krunas
64 Wheat : 15 Krunas
64 Redstone : 15 Krunas
64 Beetroot : 12 Krunas
64 Beetroot Seeds : 10 Krunas

Special Offers! :

Knockback II Book : 80 Krunas

If you would like to suggest any changes to prices feel free to comment your suggestions below!

What we are buying:

You can sell the following items to us by left clicking the correct signs:

16 Iron Ingots : 53 Krunas
64 Cobblestone : 2.2 Krunas

If you are interested in becoming a supplier to RMH Stores please message me in game!

We hope to see you soon,

Many thanks,

~Hello_Miner

Last edited:

Hello_Miner

Citizen
Banned
BUMP - UPDATES 29/06/18

Hey all,

So the majority of the shop sold out within 3 days so I have been working hard to keep it in stock.

Our special offer of the Smite IV book sold out so we will be selling pumpkins temporarily until I decide to stock another special offer.

Although I had 10 stacks plus of Iron stocked you guys still bought it all, so I am in need of Iron suppliers urgently!

All you have to do is go to my shop with the iron and left click the iron sign to sell me the iron.

The price of coal has also been reduced a lot.

Many thanks,

Hello_Miner

Last edited:

Hello_Miner

Citizen
Banned
BUMP - Updates - New Store Location!

Hey all,

I am excited to announce that RMH Stores has expanded by adding a new store location in Covington City! ( Directions etc in main topic above )

I also have a variety of special offers available in both store locations, be sure to check them out!

Many thanks,

Hello_Miner

Hello_Miner

Citizen
Banned
BUMP - Updates - Price and stock changes!

Hey all,

Just a quick update to let you know that the prices of most of our goods has decreased, as I was feeling generous! We also have new special offers in both of our stores, make sure to check them out!

We have also temporarily stopped buying gold, however we are still buying Iron and Diamonds so please keep selling it to me in my mall store!

Many thanks,

Hello_Miner

Last edited:

Hello_Miner

Citizen
Banned
BUMP - Updates - Stock changes!

Hey all just a quick update to let you know that I now have a limited stock of enchanted diamond pickaxes in stock, /msg me in game or look in my store at the mall to have a look!

Also I have updated the special offers on sale in each store.

We also have a very exciting announcement coming soon - more details on that later!

Many thanks,

Hello_Miner

Hello_Miner

Citizen
Banned
I am looking for two Looting 3 enchantment books if you got any?

Hi Ferre007_, sorry for the late reply I unfortunately do not stock any looting 3 books sorry for the inconvenience! I have just stocked a new Efficiency IV, Unbreaking III and Silk Touch diamond pickaxe if you are interested in that in my mall shop.

Many thanks,

Hello_Miner

Hello_Miner

Citizen
Banned
BUMP - Quick Update

Hi all,

Just a quick announcement to say I am now buying cobblestone for more than the gov, I have a double chest set up so please sell me your cobble!

Also I have temporarily stopped buying diamonds, I have many stacks in stock so if you would like to buy some in bulk, I can do a deal which would be cheaper than buying them individually, DM me on Discord or in game for more info.

Many thanks,

Hello_Miner

Hello_Miner

Citizen
Banned
BUMP - Updates - Restocks and Price Changes!

Hey all,

As some of you may have noticed I have been slow recently on restocking the stores and introducing new special offers, that is because I have been working on my newest project, Sacred Hills, which is now open a 30 second walk from Wild 2 ( DM me in game or on discord if you want to see ).

But anyways, I have drastically increased the price you guys can sell iron to me for which is more than the gov once again and I have stocked new special offers in my mall store - please check it out!

Many thanks,

Hello_Miner