Inition's Election Post (August 2017)

Inition

Citizen
Hello!
My name is Inition, I am a young adult, and I am running to be YOUR member of parliament!

As a member of the BusinessCraft community for over 8 Months, and with over 14 hours of playing time, I believe that I am a suitable candidate for Parliament.

For starters, I am going to tell you all about myself!

Who am I?:
If I had to describe myself I'd have to say that I'm a male teenager, who plays sports, and has the highest GPA out of everyone in my Grade. I would also classify myself as a young, cheerful, and energetic person who is fun, easy to get along with, and a hard worker. My IRL name is Jeremy.
What do I do Currently?:
Currently, I am a full-time Student Athlete, while partaking in other hobbies (Minecraft, Web designing, and more), while working part time at SkyZone. I love helping others, and being a good influence in their lives. I run cross country and play football on my high school's varsity team in the fall, varsity wrestler in the winter, and varsity tennis, and varsity long distance track runner in the spring. I am very active in my local community, and with great time management skills, I still have about 3-4 hours a day for personal activities.

My Experience & Skills:
Skills:
My skills that I have obtained over the years are very extensive (my experience can be found later on in this post) I can code using HTML, CSS3, some JavaScript, and some PHP. I can plan, develop projects, lead server events, as well as maintain a successful budget. In addition to these things, I am a great listener and a well-rounded person.
Experience (With being staff):
The experience I have with being a staff member is extensive. I have an exquisite history with Minecraft. I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha, and had my first Minecraft Account since 2012. When multiplayer first came out in 2011, It was very new, so people were unsure of who to trust. As I applied for staff on some servers which were new servers at the time, and I prove my self to be trustworthy. I worked my way up to Moderator on one of the few servers I was staff on, and Admin on one of the other servers. I eventually resigned from both, as my computer became old, and couldn’t run the new updates of Minecraft. As a moderator, I learned to deal with 100’s of players, and the time management it took to work for both servers at the same time. As an administrator, I learned quickly, that no matter how hard you try, some people just don’t respect others. In addition to being these two important ranks on two servers, I was an Admin on a Modded modpack known as NeoByte’s Official Medieval Times 2. As an Admin, I had to manage the server on a day to day basis since mostly I was the highest staff member online. The average playerbase of this modded server was around 100 players online at any single time. In addition to this I have been a developer, on countless of my friends’ “Start-UP” servers. Finally, I used to be a Manager on CriticalMC.

My Activeness:
I know that my activeness on BusinessCraft is not extraordinary, but I have recently been caught up with family issues and had less time to do personal activities and hobbies. I even had to quit a sport due to the family issues. Although I do have a busy life schedule, I have put together a time table of the times I will be available each day of the week. (Usually) The time table is as follows:
I can be online Monday from 7:00 PM till 11:30 PM EST, & Wednesday from 5:00 PM EST till 11:00 PM EST. On Tuesdays, Thursdays, & Fridays I can be online from 7:00 PM till 11:45 EST Saturdays & Sundays from 9:00 AM EST, till 11:59 PM EST. Of course, this is only naming school/work days. When there is no school or work, I will be online more. I do not start school until September 5th, 2017, so I will be available for around 12 or more hours a day.

What I can do for YOU!:
I may not be running to be the Prime Minister or a Judge, but I am running to be a member of parliament, which represents YOU (the people) inside the government. I will be pushing YOUR issues to be solved through policy and agendas! I will be the person to solve YOUR issues, I will not be enforcing the laws and/or reviewing the laws. I will be crafting the laws and policies that will solve YOUR issues, and make this blocky world a better place! I will be voting for laws the ultimately protects your rights under common law, as well as laws that are in YOUR best interest!

VOTE INITION
~ The beginning of tomorrow starts with YOU!

Last edited:

BigBen9999

Citizen
If you have played the server for 8 months but only have 14 hours of playtime, that means that you have barely even been on the server. If I did my math right that would be like playing for 29 seconds everyday for 8 months

Inition

Citizen
I forgot to mention that this is my alternative account. I have playtime on my main as well, and as I have stated I had personal issues, as well as family issues that were more important than Playing minecraft

BigBen9999

Citizen
Well if you haven't had much time to play on minecraft what makes you think that you should be one of the leaders of the government of this server. You haven't been on so you don't know the problems.

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
You did not add the necessary information in your application, so please do so. Also, you are only allowed to use one account, an rule breaking does not make you suited for a seat in Parliament. So please tell use, why do you think your suited to be an MP, besides your inactive playtime?

Inition

Citizen
May I rephrase that: I used to use 2 accounts, then I decided to stay on my alternate account, and I haven't joined on my main account since I've decided to use my alternative account. In addition, I think I'm suited for to become a member of parliament to help push forward issues that cannot or would not be solved by citizens to help promote a more user-friendly server in total. Some things I might try to pass legislation on are as follows: Increased wages for government jobs, a new government profession, mandated events (A certain number events to take place each month), Funding for the different government jobs, Introducing taxes based on income (for funding the government jobs), and more ideas that I am still working on!

Inition

Citizen
Also, I may have a low amount of play time, yet I still lurk through the forums and see the problems of the different players, In addition, I lurk through the discord, and when I do occasionally join I tend to notice problems with several players, and I get new ideas of how to solve this from within the government.

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
Rephrasing the two account rule doesn't do anything, you still broke that rule. Also, " I think I'm suited for to become a member of parliament to help push forward issues that cannot or would not be solved by citizens to help promote a more user-friendly server in total." makes no sense. Not only is it still not specific at all, but you are saying what you will do during the job, not why you are suited for it. Finally, your idea on making gov. wages is not so great. We lowered the wages for a reason, and putting them back up would only create more of a problem.

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
Just saying, MP's are always being swarmed by journalists trying to get information on Government affairs. If you have not been active a whole lot, it would be a bit hard to give information. Also, you're gonna miss important stuff if you're an inactive MP

Last edited: