Not open for further replies.

Technofied

Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3
There are wood shops you know
Yeah I know, but where do they get wood from? The wilderness, and how do they get it? Mostly from mass destruction of trees. This idea would let players work for wood easily while making no harm to the environment.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
How would this work? In your post, you never specify if there *wood* be any regulations. What *wood* stop people from leaving floating trees? What's incentivizing the player to replant the trees? Wouldn't this DoA tree farm also require the destruction of BusinessCraft's natural topography, as well?

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
Yeah I know, but where do they get wood from? The wilderness, and how do they get it? Mostly from mass destruction of trees. This idea would let players work for wood easily while making no harm to the environment.
actually the larger wood companies get their wood from private log farms. check ur facts techno.

Kairuchii

Moderator x Constructor
Donator
I think it would be good though cuz not only it can supply players but also to preserve nature and it looks good e
Just like what real world environmentalists do

xEndeavour

Citizen
Banned
Someone can set it up privately, all it would take is a fence and a flat bit of land.

This would require a large amount of the DoA's attention for little gain. Wilderness logging will still occur.

Technofied

Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3
Redacted and pending deletion. In the case deletion is unavailable, please lock this thread. Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.